Local City Driver / Forklift Operator, Part-timeErie, PA
This is your chance to start your career with the ABF Freight Team!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center
* Loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker
* Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location
* Our drivers should be at least 21 years old.
* We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 1 year tractor/trailer experience. If you have less than 1 year experience, you may be eligible for training.
* A Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and HAZMAT endorsements are required.
* We are looking for drivers with a stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
* Safe driving records (MVR as well as previous employers) are required for our employees.
* All drivers must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
About ABF Freight
When you become an ABF Freight employee, you'll join a group of passionate, hard-working individuals who take pride in their careers and their company. Since 1923, we've come together to make a difference for each other and for our customers, and we've always believed in doing things right the first time. This dedication has created a strong sense of pride throughout the organization, and we can't wait to share that feeling with you.