Dedicated Delivery Class A Truck DriverBridgeport, CT
Dedicated Delivery Class A Truck Driver
A. Duie Pyle is seeking an experienced, motivated full-time Dedicated Delivery Truck Driver in Bridgeport, CT. This position’s average annual pay is $84,000. You will be driving a day cab tractor pulling a 48’ flatbed trailer carrying steel beams to various locations in the Tri-State area of Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts.
- $0.82 CPM and $19.00 per Stop
- Home daily; start time between 4:00 – 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday
- Weekly pay (every Friday) via direct deposit
Simply put, when it comes to getting the job done, Pyle People Deliver. A family-owned and operated business since 1924, our promise is to provide outstanding service as it remains to be our first and foremost mission.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Completing deliveries to location(s) based on daily manifest as well as picking up potential returns, as needed
- Insuring the security and safety of the tractor and freight; adhering to all DOT regulations and guidelines
- Building relationships through excellent communication with customers and account managers
- Completing pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
To be qualified for this position, you must possess the following:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Hazmat or Tanker endorsement(s) and or willingness to obtain (delete if not applicable)
- Minimum 1 year of recent tractor trailer experience
- Currently hold, or obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- No more than three moving violations and or accidents within the last three years, subject to review
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be able to read, write and speak English
Benefits of Pyle:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing (100% employer paid)
- Wellness Program for yearly benefits discount
- Paid vacation and PTO; paid annual holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.