Dedicated DriverPottsville, PA
Target W-2: $75k
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Dedicated Delivery Driver in Pottsville, PA!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Start Time: 4:00 PM
- No Touch Freight - Live unloads
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL (some accounts require Hazmat endorsement)
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, van type trailer experience preferred.
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Communicate with dispatch via in-cab electronic device
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
Please click on the link below to apply:
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Local Driver, Dedicated Driver, P&D Driver, Driver, CDL-A Driver, Class A Driver, Regional Driver, OTR Driver, Shuttle Driver, Delivery Driver, City Driver
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.