Dedicated Semi-Local Delivery DriverReading, PA
Dedicated Semi-Local Delivery DriverArray
Target W2: $90k - $345 Flat rate per day
Only Out 2 days a week, Home Weekends (Friday Afternoon - Monday morning)
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Dedicated Driver in Reading, PA!
Sleep out two nights during the week, home every weekend
$5000 sign on bonus
Route 1: Mon West PA/WV(stay out)…Weds MA/CT(stay out) …Fri local
Route 2: Mon (local)…. Tue Pittsburgh area(stay out) …Thurs CT/RI(stay out) back Friday
- Home every other day and home on weekends
- Choose from 2 runs: Monday run to Western PA, Wednesday, MA/CT. Friday is a local run OR Tuesday to Pittsburgh, Thursday to CT, Friday is a local run.
- Flat Rate Pay $345 - Annual Target Pay is $90K
- Unload with electric pallet jacks at stops
- 6-7 Stops per trip
- Open Door Policy
- Modern Equipment
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL (Hazmat endorsement)
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, van type trailer experience preferred. Drivers with less experience may be considered for this position but may require an extended road test to verify abilities.
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Communicate with dispatch via in-cab electronic device
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
Join the A Duie Pyle Team!
Please click on the link below to apply:
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.