Dedicated DriverNorth Haven, CT
Start - $26.00 per Hour
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Dedicated Driver at our North Haven, CT location!
Start Time: 4:00 AM - 5:00 AM - Monday through Friday, (Saturday half day)
- 1-8 Stops
- Average # of Miles per Driver per Day: 200-300
- Average Work Day: 10-11 Hours
- Primary Service Locations: New England NY & NJ
- Touch Freight
- Drivers must work 1-2 Saturdays per Month, (if needed)
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
Please click on the link below to apply:
- Class A CDL (Haz-Mat preferred but not required)
- One-year semi-trailer experience. (Or ask about our Truck Driving Academy and our Finishing School Program)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations.
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.