Dedicated DriverThompson, CT
Start - $.66 cents per mile + $10 per stop
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Dedicated Driver at our Thompson, CT location!
Start Time: 5:00 AM - Monday thru Friday
- Delivering wood pallets
- Strapping time is paid
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
Please click on the link below to apply:
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL (Haz-Mat preferred but not required)
- One-year semi-trailer experience.
- Prefer flatbed experience or willing to learn
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker. Operate Forklift (we train you) or pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks.
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.