Dedicated Delivery DriverVineland, NJ
Dedicated Delivery DriverArray
Pay - Target W2: $65k - $70k
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Dedicated Delivery Driver in Vineland, NJ!
Start Time Between: 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM - Monday through Friday, Optional Saturdays
- 2-4 stops
- Drop and Hook
- Home Daily
- Non Hazmat Loads
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL (some accounts require Haz-Mat)
- IPC Needed
- One-year semi-trailer experience.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be 21 years old
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Local Driver, Dedicated Driver, P&D Driver, Driver, CDL-A Driver, Class A Driver, Regional Driver, OTR Driver, Shuttle Driver, Delivery Driver, City Driver
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.