Dedicated Flatbed DriverStormville, NY
Dedicated Flatbed Driver
Hourly Pay: $27.00hr and $29.00hr (Moffat Certified)
$100 per month Attendance Bonus
Target Annual W2: $80,000-85,000
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Dedicated Flatbed Driver in Stormville, NY.
Start times between 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM - Monday thru Friday, possible Saturday work
- Paid Hourly $27.00 or $29.00 if Moffett Certified
- 10-13 hour work days
- Monday - Friday, Potential to earn more adding Saturday shift when available
- Driver responsible for strapping down loads.
- Moffett experience preferred but not required.
- Other Pay Incentives: $100 Monthly Attendance Bonus - Move Empty Pallets: $0.25 per pallet
- Flatbed account where driver straps the load. 95% of our deliveries are in the 5 Boroughs. Half the time customers will unload, other day driver will unload with the Moffett. First load will always be loaded, second load half the time will be live load.
- No Touch
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, Flatbed Driving –or- One (1) year of recent verified experience of Class A driving within the 5 Boroughs of New York -or- 3 years of Class A Van experience (Will Train on Flatbed and Strapping.)
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Join the A Duie Pyle Team!
Please click on the link below to apply:
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.