Fleet Shop DriverWest Chester, PA
Fleet Shop DriverArray
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! *
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Part Time CDL-A Fleet Maintenance Driver in West Chester, Pa. You will support the main shop in relocating equipment to/from our locations in the Northeast. Schedule is flexible daily/weekly as equipment needs to be moved.
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
- Flexible Schedule, hours vary daily/weekly- perfect for retiree
- Paid hourly
- All Day Cab Tractors
- Open Door Policy
- Direct deposit
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL ( would prefer applicant to get or have hazmat)
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience with Flatbeds or Landoll's
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker (drive propane powered forklift or battery operated pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks)
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
JOIN THE TEAM!
Please click on the link below to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.