Night Shuttle DriverSaco, ME
Night Shuttle DriverArray
Pay Rate - $30.85 per hour
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Night Shuttle Driver at our Saco, Me. location!
Drivers average $1,490 - $1,951 per week. Annual salary potential over $100,000
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Proudly ranked alongside many other notable companies on Transport Topic’s 2020 Top For-Hire Carrier list!
- Home Daily
- Regular Routes
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- Drop and Hook, no touch freight
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to obtain the endorsements)
- One-year semi-trailer experience.
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.