Night Shuttle DriverWilliston, VT
Night Shuttle Driver
Pay Rate - $32.10 per Hour
Drivers average $1,580 - $2,240 per week. Annual salary potential over $115,000.
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Night Shuttle Driver at our Williston, VT. location!
Monday through Friday
- Overnight Hours
- Drop and Hook
- No Doubles (all van trailers)
- Regular Routes
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to obtain the endorsements)
- One-year semi-trailer experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker. Operate Forklift (we train you) or pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks.
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
- Must obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors - all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing Plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical Coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life Insurance (1x annual salary covered by Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap Assistance Insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Line Haul Driver, OTR Driver, Regional Driver, Dedicated Driver, LTL Driver, Night Driver, Shuttle Driver, Over The Road Driver, LH Driver, Terminal Driver, CDL-A, Class A Driver, CDL-A Driver
About A. Duie Pyle
Your Dream Job Is Here
Who Says You Can’t Have Everything? A. Duie Pyle offers top dollar to do work you enjoy with a schedule that lets you live your life. We don’t believe professional satisfaction should come at the cost of competitive pay and benefits. And at the end of the day, what could be better than that?
No, you’re not dreaming - you’re just working with A. Duie Pyle.