CDL A Truck Driver - No Endorsement NeededLittle Rock, AR
Drivers earn big at J&M, while also enjoying some of the best benefits out there. We understand the importance of home time and work atmosphere and strive to deliver exactly what our drivers deserve. That means great lanes, great communication, and great rates. Our tanks mean business, and business is good.
Little Rock, AR
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. No endorsements needed.
- Top Drivers Earn $1,400 - $1,700 per week
- No Endorsements Needed
- Guaranteed Pay
- Dedicated Regional Lanes
- Steady & consistent work
- Simple load & unloading process
- Extra pay for weekend work
- Up to $200 clean inspection bonus
- 2023 Kenworth T680's
- Sign on bonus for hopper bottom experience
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $15.00/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid Orientation
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL (no endorsements required)
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
About J&M Tank Lines
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.
Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business, locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operation into the premier bulk carrier in the industry.