CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $80,000+Marshalltown, IA
Our late-model trucks with higher freeway speeds get you moving faster, which means more money and an easier ride. Combined with our excellent driver pay and sign-on bonus, it’s no wonder why we’re known as the Elite Fleet.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers! - Eligibility Expires 9/30/22
*Payout completed 38 weeks from date of hire
Company Driver Pay
- All New Pay Increase - $80,000+ Per Year*
- Longevity Pay - We reward our drivers to stay here. Our 5 year drivers earn $93,000+
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Automatic Detention Pay No macros, no waiting.
- Have a CDL but need training? Ask about our excellent student program - $65,000 first year pay! *Based on drivers availability and performance
Company Driver Benefits
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
- A company-sponsored 401(K) plan - We match a portion of what you contribute so you can have more when you retire.
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or spend some time at home.
Company Driver Perks
- Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- Welcoming workplace. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. Bring your loved ones and pets to make those miles pass faster.* * Some conditions apply
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
About National Carriers
NCI delivers everything you'd expect from an elite carrier! Company drivers joining our fleet enjoy the same driving area options available to our owner operators, as well as a great pay package and great benefits! Company driving with National Carriers® is a great option for individuals who don't own their own truck.