Class A CDL - Owner Operator - $175k+ Annual AvgKansas City, MO
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!*Eligibility Expires 3/31/23
*Payout completed 38 weeks from date of hire
Owner Operator Pay\n
- Pay That Gets You Ahead. $175k+ average annual revenue.*
- More than just mileage pay. Generous fuel surcharge, automatic detention, stop pay, paid plates and permits, scales, washouts - plus zero trailer expense to you.
- Steady year-round freight, on our OTR routes. *Based on drivers availability and performance\n
Owner Operator Benefits
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
- Truckload Carriers Association 2023 Top 20 Best Fleets to Drive For Finalist
Business That's Personal
- Trailers Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- Welcoming workplace Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy Bring your loved ones and pets to make those miles pass faster.* *Some Conditions Apply
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
About National Carriers
NCI delivers everything you'd expect from an elite carrier!
Company drivers joining our fleet enjoy the same driving area options available to our owner operators, as well as a great pay package and great benefits! Company driving with National Carriers® is a great option for individuals who don't own their own truck.