Class A CDL - Owner Operator - $235K-$260K Annual AvgDodge City, KS
Now Hiring Owner Operator Drivers in Dodge City, KS
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!
*Payout complete in 6 months
Owner Operator Pay
- Pay That Gets You Ahead. $235K-$260K average annual revenue*
- Excellent percentage paid for every load. Generous fuel surcharge, paid plates, scales, washouts - plus zero trailer expense.
- Steady year round loads - average length of haul 100 miles
*Based on drivers availability and performance
Owner Operator Advantages
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
- Fleet Owners WELCOME.
Business That's Personal
- Late model 53’ Wilson Spread Axel Trailers
- Welcoming workplace - our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve from dispatch to management
- Frequent Home time - 3-4 nights each week or more*
*Some Conditions Apply
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL - A, but not enough experience
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: No more than 3 last 36 months
- Minor Accidents: No more than 3 last 36 months
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 36 months
About National Carriers
NCI delivers everything you'd expect from an elite carrier!
Company drivers joining our fleet enjoy the same driving area options available to our owner operators, as well as a great pay package and great benefits! Company driving with National Carriers® is a great option for individuals who don't own their own truck.