Team Truck Driver JobsScottsburg, IN
As a team driver hauling mission-critical shipments for Panther, you’ll deliver to places like medical facilities, government sites and other secure locations across the country.
- Drive more consistent routes
- Get primarily drop-and-hook loads
- Get rigorous training in multilayered security practices
- Earn weekly settlements
- We provide a fuel surcharge along with your standard rate per shipment
Haul Premium Loads for PremiumPay
Shipping high-value products requires a high level of skill and expertise. As a specially trained independent driver with added endorsements and security clearance, you’ll have more opportunities to make more money, delivering freight that makes a difference. Increase your earning potential by driving as a team.
- 21+ years old
- CDL-A with Hazmat endorsement
- 6 months verifiable tractor experience
- Verifiable, clean driving record and good work history
- Pass drug screen and physical exam
- Government clearance (for DoD drivers)
- Yearly training and testing (for Life Sciences drivers)
The Panther network is one of the largest, most diverse ground fleets in the industry. Our ground expedite service delivers time-sensitive, mission-critical and high-value freight with speed and precision. We provide door-to-door premium logistics services 24/7/365 — solving even the toughest shipping and logistics challenges.