Solo or Team Truck Driver JobsTorrington, CT
SOLO & TEAM DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES
As an independent solo or team driver for Panther, you can start a rewarding career working directly with some of the most knowledgeable fleet owners in the industry — without the investment. It’s a great opportunity to grow your skill and learn the business while safely hauling no-touch expedite shipments across the country.
START A REWARDING CAREER
- Put your miles to work with our Driver Rewards Program
- No forced dispatch
- Weekly settlements
- 99% no-touch freight = more time on the road
- Predictable home time
- Access to a personalized, web-based driver support center
MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Class A CDL or higher for tractor
- Class A or B CDL for straight truck
- At least 6 months’ verifiable tractor-trailer experience*
- At least 21 years of age
- Verifiable, clean driving record and good work history
- Pass physical exam and drug screen
** All drivers are independent contractors of Panther and are paid by their owner.
The Panther network is one of the largest, most diverse ground fleets in the industry. Our ground expedite service delivers time-sensitive, mission-critical and high-value freight with speed and precision. We provide door-to-door premium logistics services 24/7/365 — solving even the toughest shipping and logistics challenges.